الجمعة، 10 أكتوبر 2008

New Life....New Me

For what I'm here?

When my English Partner talked with me and asked me about my Country and how is the life there I enjoyed to answer her and tell her how is the life there, How is every women suffered and feel about it, I'm really want to talk about what happen there, Not just say I love my country and pretending every thing is great, I don't like what that happen in my country that doesn't mean I don’t love my country of course there is a different between those things.






I was stunned because she even doesn't know which part my country located in the world map is, and she also have no idea, any idea about Arabs especially those who come from my country. Any way I'm so excited to talk about it. So I decided to establish this blog to express myself and try to improve my English and let those who doesn't really know us take a look on the way we are thinking? and what we have? and what we can do or not for many reasons?!....


هناك 3 تعليقات:

مدفون في الشرق يقول...

Hey
Great start, and nice theme for the page (I like dark backgrounds),,

Will be waiting for more..

cheers.

Daughter of Peninsula يقول...

Thanks buried in the east for your comment.

غير معرف يقول...

الأخت العزيزة
كتاباتك جيدة وواقعية
أراك لا تكتبين من فترة سواء هنا أو في مذكرة إيلاف
ماهو هنوان بريدك الإلكتروني إن أمكن ؟
سلام